Reference resources useful to pharmacists are organized under the categories below. These resources (websites, texts, electronic resources, journal articles, etc.) were selected by the authors […]
3334 total views, 0 today
- No ads viewed yet.
- Low-fat or low-carb? It's a draw, study finds
- Medical News Today: Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Resolving Interfacial Protein Dynamics by STReM
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Canadian stroke victims at higher risk of dying in rural hospitals
- Medical News Today: What should you not eat for IBS?
- Study helps explain why people feel hungrier after weight loss
- Outdoor instruction makes students more open to learning
- Factors identified that impact physicians IT adoption
- Medical News Today: Popular diet could increase risk of birth defects