- Website: http://www.allergan.com
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women’s health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories.
Allergan is an industry leader in Open Science, a model of research and development, which defines our approach to identifying and developing game-changing ideas and innovation for better patient care. With this approach, Allergan has built one of the broadest development pipelines in the pharmaceutical industry with 70+ mid-to-late stage pipeline programs currently in development.
Allergan’s success is powered by our more than 18,000 global colleagues’ commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what is right.
With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
443 total views, 1 today
- Low-fat or low-carb? It's a draw, study finds
- Medical News Today: Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Resolving Interfacial Protein Dynamics by STReM
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Canadian stroke victims at higher risk of dying in rural hospitals
- Medical News Today: What should you not eat for IBS?
- Study helps explain why people feel hungrier after weight loss
- Outdoor instruction makes students more open to learning
- Factors identified that impact physicians IT adoption
- Medical News Today: Popular diet could increase risk of birth defects