- Website: http://www.artmedical.com/
ART Medical, based out of Israel and Palo Alto, was founded by inventor Liron Elia in 2009. The company offers a range of products that optimize enteral feeding as well as detect and prevent aspiration pneumonia, VAP and Acute Kidney Injury in intubated patients. The technology has received FDA approval and is now in the final processes of clinical trials. On the leading team are gastroenterologist Prof. Eitan Scapa, CMO, PillCam inventor Dr. Gabi Iddan, CTO, and Ori Braun, SVP Business Development.
522 total views, 2 today
- Distinguishing males from females among king penguins
- Low-fat or low-carb? It's a draw, study finds
- Medical News Today: Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Resolving Interfacial Protein Dynamics by STReM
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Canadian stroke victims at higher risk of dying in rural hospitals
- Medical News Today: What should you not eat for IBS?
- Study helps explain why people feel hungrier after weight loss
- Outdoor instruction makes students more open to learning
- Factors identified that impact physicians IT adoption