- Website: http://www.brhmedical.com/
BRH Medical designs, develops and manufactures advanced medical devices and solutions for chronic wound care. The company’s products implement a novel, patent-pending technology that combines therapeutic ultrasound and electrostimulation, together with advanced database software to produce outstanding results in clinical applications.
The company implements the novel technology in a range of products, advancing the treatment of chronic wound care to unsurpassed levels of success.
BRH Medical is privately held and was founded in 2010 by Mr Ilan Feferberg, the company’s CTO, a graduate of the elite 8200 Israeli Intelligence Corp.After experiencing the ravages of chronic wounds in his family, and spurred on by a desire to relieve the pain and distress of patients suffering from the debilitating results of chronic wounds,Mr Feferberg applied his advanced understanding of these fields to develop a novel therapeutic technology that combines both therapeutic ultrasound and electrostimulation.
465 total views, 3 today
- Distinguishing males from females among king penguins
- Low-fat or low-carb? It's a draw, study finds
- Medical News Today: Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Resolving Interfacial Protein Dynamics by STReM
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Canadian stroke victims at higher risk of dying in rural hospitals
- Medical News Today: What should you not eat for IBS?
- Study helps explain why people feel hungrier after weight loss
- Outdoor instruction makes students more open to learning
- Factors identified that impact physicians IT adoption