- Website: https://www.davita.com/
DaVita Inc. 于1994年在特拉华州注册成立，是全美最大和最具创新性的医疗保健机构之一，同时也是美国肾脏保健的领先供应商。公司主要为慢性肾功能衰竭和中末期肾病患者提供透析服务。截至2015年12月31日，公司经营或透过2,251个门诊透析中心为遍及美国46个州和哥伦比亚特区的大约180,000名患者提供服务。公司的其他主要业务线是HCP，这是一个以病人和医生为重点的综合性医疗服务和管理公司，主要通过均摊承包一些全国领先的健康计划向会员提供的医疗服务。
DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, is the parent company of DaVita Kidney Care and DaVita Medical Group. DaVita Kidney Care is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. As of March 31, 2017, DaVita Kidney Care operated or provided administrative services at 2,382 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 189,400 patients. The company also operated 162 outpatient dialysis centers located in 11 countries outside the United States. DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients.
565 total views, 1 today
- Low-fat or low-carb? It's a draw, study finds
- Medical News Today: Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Resolving Interfacial Protein Dynamics by STReM
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Canadian stroke victims at higher risk of dying in rural hospitals
- Medical News Today: What should you not eat for IBS?
- Study helps explain why people feel hungrier after weight loss
- Outdoor instruction makes students more open to learning
- Factors identified that impact physicians IT adoption
- Medical News Today: Popular diet could increase risk of birth defects