- Website: http://kellerfunnel.com
The Keller Funnel is a cone-shaped, lubricated plastic funnel that reduces surgeon and patient contact during breast augmentation or reconstruction procedures. Keller Medical launched the original Keller Funnel® in 2009 and the Keller Funnel® 2 in 2014, and hundreds of thousands of funnels have been used in breast augmentation or reconstruction procedures to date globally.
Keller Medical 该公司主要生产乳房手术用漏斗Keller Funnel。
539 total views, 3 today
- Distinguishing males from females among king penguins
- Low-fat or low-carb? It's a draw, study finds
- Medical News Today: Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Resolving Interfacial Protein Dynamics by STReM
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Canadian stroke victims at higher risk of dying in rural hospitals
- Medical News Today: What should you not eat for IBS?
- Study helps explain why people feel hungrier after weight loss
- Outdoor instruction makes students more open to learning
- Factors identified that impact physicians IT adoption